Our purpose is to support families and caregivers who have children who are blind or visually impaired make connections with other families and to gain information and strategies to assist their children in reaching their highest potentials.
An event for families and professionals!
- What ARE They Thinking? Pediatric Brain Development, by Dr. Brian Fidlin, Psy.D Clinical Psychologist at Milwaukee
- Student Led IEP's by Meghan Fredel
- Early Literacy and Concept Development by Erin Randall-Clark
- Technology by Jeremiah Beasley
- WSPEI, with Cheri Sylla
- Walking Tots with Kay Rhode and Dustin Andrews
- A Simulated Experience with Alisha Ragainis
- Braille 101 by Julie Sumwalt
- A CVI Make & Take