- An organization of blind and visually impaired people and their friends and families
- An agency providing information, programs, and publications about blindness
- An organization to assist parents of blind and visually impaired children
- An organization of blind people, their families and friends
- Has divisions dedicated to particular careers, and includes a division for parents of blind children
- Publishes a monthly magazine called "The Braille Monitor"
- A division of the National Federation of the Blind
- Assists parents of children who are blind, visually impaired, including those with multiple disabilities
- Publishes the quarterly magazine "Future Reflections"
- The state affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind
- A division of the National Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin
- Contact Debi Meng, President, phone 608-558-1589 or email email@example.com